Montgomery County, MD
$60,000 – $65,000
Are you a detail-oriented professional with a strong desire to help others? This finance firm in Montgomery County, MD is seeking a team member ready and eager to take on support for a group of busy executives. The ideal professional has administrative support, expense reporting and invoicing experience alongside general office know-all. This Executive Assistant brings superb communication skills when interacting with others, the ability to wear many hats, approachability, and a proactive mindset.
About the Job:
- Using prioritization skills, organize tasks based on needs and deadlines across a team to ensure projects and events are on-track and completed in a timely manner.
- Act as the proofreading expert, editing, compiling and finalizing documents, reports, memos and PowerPoint slides.
- Frequently communicate with internal and external contacts on scheduling needs and updates. Accurately manage team calendars.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries; provide follow-up assistance with expense reporting and any ad hoc materials.
- Work across an administrative team on events, meetings, and conferences. Own tasks start to finish, staying within budgetary guidelines and interests of the firm.
- Coordinate and prepare conference rooms and team meetings; ensure meeting materials are ready, technical specifics are tested and deployed properly.
- Provide general office support duties to the team when necessary.
About the Culture:
- Collaborative team of professionals with a passion for excellence and a desire to develop talent.
- Best-in-class organization with a stellar reputation and exciting projects.
- Metro-accessible office location and competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Proven skills. You have previous experience in an office setting through administrative support, operations or a blend which have molded your customer service, communication skills and proactive thinking.
- Reliable. You are an excellent decision maker, actively listen to feedback and are flexible to the team’s needs.
- Engaged. You take the initiative to help your team and leadership.
- Service oriented. You deliver on your projects using quality customer service to internal and external contacts.
- Forward-thinking. You anticipate next steps and make sure you’ve got a plan in place to sidestep potential obstacles.
- Ambitious. You enjoy taking on new challenges and bringing your spark to projects.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.