Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$150,000 – $175,000
As the Executive Assistant at this Family Office, you will have a range of duties supporting the Principal and family. You will assist in scheduling, invoicing, processing investments, and various special projects. This is a highly dynamic role with the promise of stability for years to come.
About the Job:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and events across multiple locations for business and personal matters with internal and external contacts.
- Plan and book travel itineraries for business and personal use, including ground transportation, events and accommodations.
- Compose business documents, memos, spreadsheets and reports on projects, including but not limited to, financial reporting, projects and potential new business endeavors.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external staff, and vendors to relay important information and keep track of critical documents and communications material.
- Provide event planning and special project work as needed.
About the Culture:
- An opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team.
- A generous compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Hybrid work model.
- Degreed. A Bachelor’s Degree is required and experience with accounting or finance is preferred.
- Experience. A minimum of 5-10 years Executive Assistant experience in a family office, venture capital or private equity environment.
- Communication. You are strong communicator and can relay important information both in person and over email.
- Detail oriented. You have great attention to detail and always double check your work.
- Energetic and eager. You are excited to work and always looking for ways to improve and help.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.