$65,000 – $87,000 plus bonus
As the Executive Assistant to C-level leadership with this DC Association, you will be providing strong administrative support to an attentive, meticulous team striving for perfection. You will be responsible for handling a range of executive support, administrative and board-related tasks. This mid-size association is looking for someone who is discrete, deadline-driven, and moves at a fast, yet accurate pace. If you are seeking an opportunity to bring your experience to the next level, send your resume today!
About the Job:
- Act as a master proofer of documents, presentations, reports, memos, etc., using excellent grammar, spelling and editing skills.
- Maintain calendars and daily schedules for leadership, including updates and follow-up materials; prepare briefing materials for key meetings with members.
- Assist with planning and management of small and large events and meetings.
- Monitor all documents that need to be sent out, edited, transcribed, and inputted.
- Oversee and assist with Board work, managing communication, documents, timelines and assuring tasks are aligned to progress and action items are accounted for.
- As an extension to the team; play a critical role in external communication, project deadline tracking, budgeting, document review and compiling various research projects.
About the Culture:
- Offers paid overtime and free parking.
- Provides health insurance that is 100% employer paid.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have 2-5 years of previous work experience in the administrative field, particularly with an emphasis on document executive support.
- Flawless. Perfection is your middle name; you understand that it’s your job to be mindful of deadlines and execute excellent work product.
- Communicative. You enjoy working with others in a team environment and are professional with clients.
- Writing and editing-whiz. You can clearly express ideas in your writing and spot grammatical errors in documents. Strong writing and editing skills are essential.
- Collaborative. You enjoy working across a team, extending your assistance to others with grace and moving the needle.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.