$55,000 – $95,000
Hawthorne Lane is a DC staffing firm specializing in recruitment for legal administrative roles in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. We work with a select group of law firms and corporate legal departments that seek top quality legal professionals. These firms offer opportunities across litigation, corporate, real estate, regulatory, family, trusts and estates, IP, and a number of alternative practice groups. Whether you are early in your career looking to get a foot in the door or a more seasoned legal administrative assistant seeking a better opportunity, reach out today to explore more roles that fit your needs! If your qualifications meet the requirements for any of our openings, our recruiting experts will reach out to set up a first consultation. They can collaborate with you to help you to identify which of our many opportunities is the right match for your specific career goals.
About the Jobs:
- Currently recruiting for a variety of legal administrative support roles ranging from team support to one-on-one assignments support busy partners.
- Our clients are seeking candidates with prior scheduling and client communication experience, along with skills including editing, proofreading, MS Suite savviness, expense reporting, billing, research, and project management experience.
About the Cultures:
- Employers who value their legal administrative professionals and show appreciation.
- Fun and lively work cultures with a variety of in-person and hybrid environments.
- Competitive compensation packages with medical insurance, PTO, 401(k), bonus eligibility and opportunity for paid overtime.
- Experienced. You have a minimum of 2-5 years or more of legal administrative experience.
- Interested. You are excited about working with attorneys and understand how critical quality work is to a case.
- Communicative. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and you proactively provide status updates to keep your team apprised on your progress.
- Unruffled. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and you stay calm during heightened times.
- Effective. Because you’ll be working closely with busy attorneys, partners and staff, you have excellent time management, customer service and follow-through skills.
- Discrete. You have excellent professional judgment, people skills, and an appreciation for differences that make people unique.
- Adaptable. You can adjust your work style to fit the needs of the attorneys.
- Team oriented. You are proactive, possess a positive attitude, and enjoy filling in the missing pieces that make a team stronger.
Hawthorne Lane is privileged to partner on new and upcoming opportunities continually, so if you don’t see an immediate fit on our website, send in your resume to start a conversation for when the right match opens!
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.