$70,000 – $150,000
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique firm specializing in recruitment for administrative and Executive Assistant roles in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. We work with top-quality clients across finance, venture capital, private equity and global corporate industries. Whether you are seeking a new professional administrative role, hybrid/in-person/remote work model, more or less project responsibility, or even if you are interested in breaking into a new space away from the traditional admin path or are unsure of your next step, send in your resume today. If your qualifications meet the needs of any of our roles, our experts will reach out to set up a first consultation and can collaborate with you to help you to identify which of our many opportunities is the right match for your specific goals.
About the Jobs:
- Variety of duties across the spectrum of operations, events, communications, project management, client support, administrative, and chief of staff type responsibilities.
About the Cultures:
- Employers who value their administrative and operations professionals and show appreciation.
- Fun and lively work cultures with a variety of in-person, hybrid, and remote environments.
- Competitive compensation packages with medical insurance, PTO, 401(k), bonus eligibility and opportunity for paid overtime.
- Love to engage committed employees and have them participate in key meetings.
- Experienced. You have a minimum of 2-4 years plus of Administrative, Operations, or Executive Assistant experience.
- Resourceful. You’re independent and an active learner. You learn on the fly and retain information and instructions effortlessly.
- Diplomatic. You are tactful and exercise courtesy to maintain respectful relations between internal and external stakeholders.
- Good judgment and observant. Your executives can trust you to make the right decisions for the staff and clients; you genuinely enjoy client interaction.
- Accomplished. You are experienced supporting leadership and understand the commitment and skill required to do so.
- Discrete. You have excellent professional judgment, people skills, and an appreciation for differences that make people unique.
- Articulate. It’s essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Hawthorne Lane is privileged to partner on new and upcoming opportunities continually, so if you don’t see an immediate fit on our website, send in your resume to start a conversation for when the right match opens!
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.