$65,000 – $150,000
Hawthorne Lane is a boutique firm specializing in recruitment for administrative and Executive Assistant roles in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. We work with trusted clients across industries such as non-profits/associations, finance and private equity firms, consulting/PR firms, real estate companies and many more. Hawthorne Lane welcomes new professionals kicking off their career with light prior administrative experience as well as advanced candidates seeking their next step. Our clients offer hybrid, in-person, and remote work models, with roles ranging in responsibilities as well as positions that require travel and overtime or those that support more structured hours. Our recruiting team is here to provide high-level guidance in your search. After submittal, if your qualifications meet the needs of any of our roles, one of our team members will reach out to set up a first consultation and can collaborate with you to help you to identify which of our many opportunities is the right match for your specific goals.
About the Jobs:
- Variety of duties ranging in complexity including front desk support, administrative assistant, executive assistant, personal assistant, project management, and client support responsibilities.
- Opportunities to work in one-to-one or team support positions.
- Positions that require anywhere from strong internship experience through school to multiple years of industry-specific and high-level administrative support experience.
About the Cultures:
- Employers who seek top talent and value their administrative, executive and professional support and show appreciation.
- Fun and lively work cultures with a variety of in-person, hybrid, and remote environments.
- Competitive compensation packages with medical insurance, PTO, 401(k), bonus eligibility and opportunity for paid overtime.
- Organizations that love to engage committed employees and have them participate in key projects and meetings.
- Driven. You have a strong desire to contribute your skills in and Administrative or Executive Assistant capacity.
- Accountable. You are reliable in your execution of tasks and possess efficient organizational skills.
- Polished and professional. You radiate approachability and provide excellent customer service experience when working with internal and external contacts.
- Master of time. You are experienced in managing schedules, adjusting tasks to meet deadlines and understand commitment to a team or leadership requires flexibility.
- Practiced discretion. You operate confidentially across sensitive information and can be a trusted liaison between executives and staff or clients.
- Coherent. You are an excellent communicator through verbal and written methods.
Hawthorne Lane is privileged to partner on new and upcoming opportunities continually, so if you don’t see an immediate fit on our website, send in your resume to start a conversation for when the right match opens!
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.