$60,000 – $100,000
As the Trusts and Estates Paralegal with this firm, you will play an integral role supporting busy attorneys while also building strong client relationships. This practice specializes in helping their clients navigate complex estates, domestic and foreign trusts, and related tax issues. They are looking for a candidate who is passionate about providing excellent work products and friendly customer service. If you’re interested in a new and challenging opportunity with a law firm that is offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the flexibility to work from home a few days a week, this could be a great opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Prepare estate and trust accountings and file probate and other documents with the court.
- Coordinate the collection, valuation, and transfers of assets.
- Draft federal and state estate and inheritance tax returns.
- Assist attorneys with additional projects and documents as needed.
About the Culture:
- Support staff are highly valued, and diversity, equity, and inclusion are priorities.
- The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package and perks, such as a casual dress code and complimentary lunches and breakfasts a few times a month.
- A hybrid work from home schedule is approved for this position.
- Experienced. You have at least three (3) or more years of prior law firm experience supporting trusts and estates attorneys. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Detailed. You know how critical quality work is to a legal case and possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Communicative. You are able to work independently and possess great communication and customer service skills.
- Adaptable. You can adjust your work style to fit the needs of your team.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.