$90,000 – $120,000
As the Trusts and Estates Paralegal with this large national law firm, you will play an integral role supporting busy attorneys with various tasks associated with estate planning and trust administration. This firm is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking candidate who is passionate about providing excellent customer service to their high-net-worth clients.
About the Job:
- Prepare estate tax returns, financial spreadsheets, and probate forms as needed.
- Coordinate administration of trusts and estates and the transfer of assets into trusts.
- Assist with asset valuations, organizing assets, and preparing property deeds and similar documents.
- Maintain estate bank accounts and files.
About the Culture:
- Gorgeous offices and a collegial environment.
- Employees are valued and rewarded with competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance is supported and professional development is encouraged.
- This position is approved to work from home two days a week.
About the You:
- Experienced. You have at least five (5) or more years of experience in trusts, estates, tax, and/or finance. Strong knowledge of fiduciary income tax principles is preferred.
- Degreed. A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Detail oriented. You have an appreciation for quality work and always meet deadlines.
- Organized. You can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and can be trusted to stay on top of your projects.
- Tech-savvy. You are proficient in Windows software and all Microsoft products.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.