As a Registration Coordinator for this busy global organization, you will be responsible for providing efficient customer service to all attendees of a major international convention. The ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience with customer service and data management and has a keen eye for detail. Foreign language skills are a plus but not required! If you are interested in being an integral part of an exciting, large-scale event, submit your resume today!
About the Job:
- Provide global members with registration and meeting information to resolve any problems or issues.
- Establish strong relationships with all members through prompt and timely responses.
- Maintain databases and registration systems by ensuring all information is correct and updated.
- Follow all policies and procedures while completing all duties.
- If needed, available to travel for the event.
About the Culture:
- Busy, fun office environment with a hybrid work schedule.
- A company that has a beautiful, amenity-rich convenient downtown DC office.
- An opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team who supports members across the globe.
- Long-term temporary opportunity.
- Approachable. You enjoy customer service, and you know what it takes to make every interaction successful.
- Flexible. You are happy to provide support however needed and are comfortable taking on additional tasks to ensure a smooth member experience at every touchpoint.
- Tech-savvy. You are familiar with MS Excel and Word and have previous experience with data entry.
- Experienced. You have previous experience in customer service and office administration.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.