This prestigious global law firm is seeking an experienced Paralegal/JD on a temporary contract basis, for 6-12 months. You will be supporting the company’s legal department by performing a variety of functions that include document analysis, drafting documents, and updating the database. This candidate will also have previous experience creating and editing slide decks on PowerPoint. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who works independently and enjoys a collegial office environment. If you have excellent communication skills and want to provide high quality client support, apply today!
About the Job:
- Maintains client and practice group databases or libraries in both electronic format and hard copy.
- Present results of all projects effectively in e-mails and written memos; provide status updates to project stakeholders.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and coordinate the tracking and storage of client information.
- Prepare and submit daily time entries, attend administrative meetings, and perform other tasks as assigned.
About the Culture:
- Nationally recognized as “Best in Class” law firm.
- Experienced. You have your Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of previous paralegal experience.
- Organized. You are focused and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed. You know how critical quality work is in a legal case.
- Multitasker. You can juggle many tasks and assignments at once.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.