This real estate investment firm is seeking a temporary Office Manager/Assistant to orchestrate a small office with organization of operational tasks, projects and event execution, and scheduling management for the leadership team. This is a fantastic team filled with spirited professionals delivering on objectives and in need of a warm and friendly personality to join the team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work collaboratively across a team and provide accurate administrative assistance and practiced communication skills.
About the Job:
- Act as the point of contact with external and building vendors, troubleshooting operational needs when necessary.
- Support staff members with special assignments and project-management tasks.
- Provide accurate data tracking, financial reporting and submissions for invoices, expense reports and budgeting projects and tasks.
- Provide leadership team with calendar management support, organize travel bookings, and assist with the planning and execute team outings, events, and office celebrations.
- Assist with ad hoc needs across the team, including but not limited to, monitoring office inventory and supplies, ordering team lunches, etc.
About the Culture:
- Monday through Friday, 9-6:00pm or 8-5:00pm.
- Catered lunch, team gatherings and collaborative work environment.
- Office experience. You possess at least three years of office experience, preferably as an office manager, operational support, retail, or hospitality role. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Enthusiastic. You enjoy providing team support and carry out tasks with positive customer service.
- Technically proficient. You are skilled in Microsoft Suite and can troubleshoot any IT challenges.
- Flexible. You understand deadlines change and adapt quickly.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.