$50,000 – $69,000
The Washington, DC office of a global corporation is seeking a Research Coordinator to work within their CEO office. In this role, you will have an opportunity to use your writing and research skills to support the CEO with various strategic and operational projects. You will also have the chance to travel internationally with key executive leadership. If you enjoy a diverse portfolio of projects, thrive under pressure, and are looking for a collaborative team, this company could be an ideal match.
About the Job:
- Conduct content-related research on behalf of the CEO to help prepare for external stakeholder meetings.
- Collaborate with colleagues in various offices to spearhead projects and deliverables.
- Handle special projects delegated by the CEO and other senior executives.
- Draft communication materials that will be distributed on a wide scale.
- Assist with planning and logistics for board and management meetings.
About the Culture:
- A team culture that is built on collaboration and opportunity to learn from brilliant executives.
- A salary and benefits package that is extremely competitive in the market.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities.
- This position is approved for remote work, but candidates must be local to the DC metro area.
- Degreed and experienced. You have a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic credentials and at least one or more years of experience. Prior Capitol Hill or political campaign experience is a plus.
- Research oriented. You are intellectually curious and enjoy finding the answers.
- Expert level writer. You know how to convey the message in a clear descriptive manner.
- Committed. You are flexible for overtime and international travel assignments.
- Driven. You strive to produce exceptional work products.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.