$100,000 – $140,000
A prestigious Washington, DC law firm is seeking a highly experienced Senior Trademark Paralegal to support their busy practice. If you are seeking an opportunity to work for one of the premier trademark practices in DC, this could be the right position for you. This firm offers a competitive salary, generous benefits, and a team-oriented work environment. Submit your resume today for immediate and confidential consideration!
About the Job:
- Provide substantive support to attorneys with the management of foreign and domestic trademark portfolios.
- Prepare and file trademark applications and related documents.
- Perform trademark searches.
- Maintain docket of prosecution deadlines.
- Assist with TTAB proceedings and trademark litigation.
- Review office actions and summarize issues for attorneys.
- Communicate with attorneys, clients and foreign counsel.
About the Culture:
- Gorgeous offices and a collegial environment.
- Employees are valued and rewarded with competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance is supported and professional development is encouraged.
- This position is approved to work from home two days a week.
- Experienced. You have at least ten (10) or more years of experience in trademark prosecution. Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred.
- Unflappable. You thrive in deadline-driven environments.
- Detail Oriented. You pride yourself on your work product and you made every effort not to make mistakes.
- Dedicated. You are committed to the paralegal profession and understand that long hours can be part of the job.
- Tech Savvy. You have an advanced skill level with MS Office.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.