$100,000 – $150,000
The Washington, DC office of a large national law firm is seeking an experienced Regulatory Healthcare Paralegal to support their attorneys with case management and regulatory filings. This law firm has an excellent reputation for providing extensive training and resources for their paralegal team. Additionally, a competitive salary and generous benefits are offered, as well as the flexibility to work from home two-to-three times per week!
About the Job:
- Provide paralegal support to busy attorneys specializing in regulatory healthcare law.
- Prepare various state regulatory filings.
- Conduct document production and review, and maintain document databases.
- Draft Medicare and Medicaid applications.
- Monitor agency updates and developments in legislation and regulation.
- Draft, review and analyze extensive documents.
- Assist clients with the healthcare licensing process in various jurisdictions.
About the Culture:
- Gorgeous offices and a collegial environment.
- Employees are valued and rewarded with competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance is supported, and professional development is encouraged.
- A hybrid work from home schedule is offered for this position.
- Degreed. Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree required. Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved program preferred.
- Experienced. The incumbent will have at least five or more years of relevant regulatory healthcare experience with a law firm or corporation.
- Dedicated. You go above and beyond, take initiative and prepare in advance for deadlines. You take your job seriously and are 100% committed.
- Detail oriented. You understand the importance of exactness when it comes to language and documents.
- Professional. You are able to represent the firm with integrity, common sense, and good judgment.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.