$120,000 – $140,000
The Senior Executive Assistant will fully embody an exciting portfolio of support and initiatives ranging from business, board/chair work and philanthropic assistance. The Executive is a doer who takes action across small and large communities seeking a support system ready to jump right in! This demanding role offers high-profile interaction with leaders and executives across industries all while providing expert-level administrative, personal and mission-oriented support. The ideal professional has previous experience supporting a public-service minded leader, a committed can-do attitude and brings a trusted, humble spirit to taking on new and old projects. If you go above and beyond for your Executive, and are driven by mission-aligned objectives, this could be a compelling opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Provide high-level business support by maintaining a busy calendar, managing domestic and international travel coordination, and liaising on behalf of the Executive.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and events across the Executive’s varied community of involvement, such as boards and chairs.
- Assist with the planning of meetings and special events, ensure any RSVP needs are timely and coordinated on behalf of the Executive.
- Serve as a gatekeeper and point of contact for internal and external contacts, and vendors to relay important information and keep track of critical documents.
- Conduct research and compose business documents, memos, PowerPoints, spreadsheets and reports, including but not limited to, financial reporting, philanthropic interests and projects. Take accurate meeting notes and provide follow-up materials.
- Oversee financial responsibilities related to expense reports and budgets.
- Maintain an organized paper and digital desk, updated spreadsheets and databases with contact information and relevant record-keeping information.
About the Culture:
- Mission-driven, philanthropic environment.
- Generous compensation and benefits package.
- Compassionate, driven, and intellectually curious team and leadership.
- An office environment that is unwavering in core values.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have at least five years of experience supporting a CEO, Founder or Ultra High Net Worth Individual and have a Bachelor’s in hand. Candidates with prior experience working on the Hill or with campaign experience are encouraged to apply!
- Sophisticated. You understand the level of communication and composure when interacting with VIP stakeholders.
- Tech-savvy. You are an expert in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive and Adobe Acrobat.
- Flexible. Available for overtime, understanding the spark for inventive, new ideas can happen at any time.
- Dynamic. You have the ability to juggle a variety of demanding responsibilities throughout the day and understand how to prioritize these demands.
- Eager and trustworthy. You are genuine in your interactions, always looking for ways to improve and help others and a strong ambassador for your leadership.
- Sound judgement. You are sensitive to confidentially shared information in your role and prove you’re a trusted professional.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.