Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$65,000 – $80,000
As the Senior Account Manager, you will work closely and collaboratively with a large and collaborative team that is focused on meeting clients’ needs with an HR consulting lens. This company has experienced tremendous growth and success over the past few years and continues to be recognized for their accomplishments. They are in need of a professional with previous client management experience in relation to benefits or HR consulting. If you are interested in a career that utilizes your leadership skills and provides you with the opportunity to work with clients at an intricately strategic level, this could be the perfect job for you!
About the Job:
- Organize client accounts with an analytical approach, conducting research, leaving no stone unturned, to assure successful project completion.
- Provide support to high-stakeholder clients through proactive communication and face-to-face meetings. Be a strategist and advisor across your portfolio.
- Assist in managing complex accounts and advising clients.
- Oversee analysis and strategy calls and enrollment meetings as needed.
- Effectively delegate assignments and works closely with the extended service team.
- Compose, edit and finalize documents, reports, slide decks, and analysis for client changes or interests surrounding benefit needs
- Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts, assuring all groups are up to date on market trends, upcoming changes or regulation/compliance concerns.
About the Culture:
- Dynamic, forward-thinking office culture.
- A company that highlights the importance of trust and respect among all their employees.
- An opportunity to work with a fun team who are experts in their field.
- A blend of in office and remote work.
- Degreed. A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Account Manager by nature. You possess at least three years of direct previous experience, working within an HR/benefits/relative consulting industry. You know the ins and outs of providing white-glove customer service.
- Focused. You have an eye for detail, manage your time well, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech savvy. You are familiar with all Microsoft Office products. Experience with database applications is a plus.
- Numbers-driven. You have experience working across numbers, analyzing reports and data.
- Self-learner. You are excited to dig into complex projects and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- Client-minded. You lead by example, going above and beyond for your portfolio of business and always seek opportunity to grow the business with all parties best-interest at heart.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.