Salary Flexible – Depends on Experience
A dynamic, national law firm is actively seeking an experienced Secretarial Supervisor. Candidates must have prior supervisory and law firm experience, as well as the ability to juggle special projects. The successful candidate is a creative problem solver who can anticipate and plan for unexpected changes. This particular firm encourages a positive, team building environment with the opportunity for career trajectory. In addition, the firm offers a competitive salary and benefits, time off, work/life balance and opportunities for professional development.
About the Job:
- Support the secretarial services team with a wide range of operational and supervisory responsibilities such as managing workflow and liaising between various departments and high-ranking attorneys.
- Onboard, develop, train and manage a large team of legal secretaries.
- Create beneficial partnerships and pairings, manage employee relations matters, and assist with annual evaluation process.
- Review and coordinate a variety of projects directed by leadership.
- Partner with human resources to develop employee development strategies.
About the Culture:
- A company focused on employee wellness and offers a free gym on-site.
- Attorneys who love to teach employees and offer continuous training and development.
- Generous compensation with medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO, retirement benefits and encourages professional development.
- Experienced. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Prior law firm experience required and five or more years in a management role.
- Natural leader. You have demonstrated abilities supervising a high performing team.
- Business savvy. A commitment to producing quality work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Diplomatic. You are tactful and exercise courtesy to maintain respectful relations between internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic. You have the knowledge and ability to implement corporate initiatives.
- Attentive. You are an expert active listener and create an atmosphere centered around open lines of communication and professionalism.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.