$55,000 – $70,000
Are you a master of time and organization? This non-profit with a mission that could change the outcome of the upcoming election, is seeking an Executive Assistant for the CEO to provide seamless calendaring and time management skills. The ideal candidate must understand how to prioritize and shift tasks in a moment’s time. This role offers exposure to high-profile figures and requires a keen sense of diplomacy and professionalism. If you possess previous experience working as a Scheduler on the Hill, managing time for elite high-profile stakeholders or equivalent leaders, send in your resume today!
About the Job:
- Orchestrate a busy and highly complex schedule, planning and executing calendaring functions for virtual and in-person meetings and events.
- Manage and plan all travel arrangements including both domestic and international travel. Provide detailed agendas, back-up plans and itinerary necessities.
- Organize meetings, calls, conferences, committees and events through perfect phone and email correspondence and management.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative functions for the CEO across a small team, such as creating meeting materials and follow-up points, handling expense reports following travel and any ad hoc administrative requests.
- Provide the CEO with support on all aspects, from scheduling to planning of meetings and other events as needed.
About the Culture:
- Beautiful new office space equipped with a team that is committed to their mission.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have at least two years of direct scheduling experience. Candidates with experience on Capitol Hill or fast-paced non-profits are encouraged to apply. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Calendar awareness. Your skills go one step further in detail, accuracy and ability to pivot quickly.
- Discrete demeanor. You remain eloquent with high-profile interactions, provide calm yet driven poise and practice confidentiality across a small team.
- Team spirit. You’re looking for a mission to support and give your all.
- Committed. You are flexible to your leadership, understanding duty calls outside of standard working hours.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.