The Washington, DC office of a large global law firm is seeking a Regulatory Paralegal to join their busy team. If you have previous experience in securities regulatory matters, then this could be a great opportunity to find a firm where you will be happy going to work every day. This law firm’s dynamic office culture strives to reward employees for their hard work and dedication in a friendly environment.
About the Job:
- Provide paralegal support to attorneys specializing in securities enforcement and corporate regulatory matters.
- Draft documents and summaries, conduct legal and factual research, and monitor various agencies.
- Bluebook and cite-check memoranda, legal documents, pleadings, and filings.
- Supervise project assistants and temporary staff as needed.
About the Culture:
- International law firm with over 300 attorneys in the Washington, DC office, specializing in several dozen practice areas.
- Staff enjoys competitive salaries, overtime pay, and a 35-hour work week.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, a transportation subsidy, on-site cafeteria, and 24 days of PTO the first year of hire.
- This role is authorized to work from home twice a week after training and onboarding has been completed.
- Experienced. You have at least (3) three or more years of previous experience with a regulatory or corporate securities practice in a law firm.
- Motivated. You enjoy being proactive and always meet your deadlines.
- Tech savvy. You have advanced knowledge of MS Office and various financial regulatory websites and databases.
- Organized. You have strong organizational abilities and enjoy developing systems to streamline processes and procedures.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.