The leadership office of this large corporation is seeking a Project Manager to execute research, compile findings, learn and deliver on shared initiatives, and provide advisory-level acumen across internal and external stakeholders. This strong Project Manager brings previous knowledge from the healthcare sector, dedication to owning projects start-to-finish, absolute attention to detail, and demonstrated understanding of problem-solving tactics to this team. If you define yourself as a go-getter and attack new tasks with excitement, apply today!
About the Job:
- Act as an active advisor to senior leadership on projects and initiatives, learning the ins and outs of shared missions.
- Develop detailed action plans while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage tasks so that all projects are completed effectively, on time, and within budget and resource guidelines.
- Conduct research and compile findings through reports, presentation materials and PowerPoint delivery methods.
- Communicate across the team on timelines, deadlines, and coordination efforts.
- Track progress and performance as projects are implemented and identify/resolve any issues.
- Provide streamlined communication to internal and external contacts, acting as a voice of senior leadership to further progress initiatives.
About the Culture:
- Unmatched benefits package, including fully paid health and dental insurance, generous PTO, 401(k) plan and tuition assistance program.
- Great team with positive, collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for growth in a well-known, established organization.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. Bachelor’s degree required and PMP Certificate ideal or transferable experience in project management, preferably with exposure to the medical or healthcare industries.
- Organized. You stay on track of deadlines and keep a meticulous record of ongoing projects.
- MS Office guru. You are excellent with PowerPoint and bring plans to life visually.
- Intent. You are deadline-driven and strive to always deliver quality work.
- Poised. You communicate in a clear, concise, and effective method across leadership and outward-facing contacts.
- Reliable. You enjoy going the extra mile to impress your team, working through setbacks, and troubleshooting using practiced problem-solving techniques.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.