Salary Flexible – Depends on Experience
As the Practice Manager at this attorney recruitment firm, you will provide support to the team and work collaboratively on administrative and project-driven tasks. You will support the firm through diligent, attentive initiatives such as research, scheduling, marketing efforts and interacting with external contacts. If you are extremely organized and detail-oriented, this position could be a great fit for you. This position is ideal for someone with a great attitude that is looking to expand their professional experience.
About the Job:
- Greet and register visitors to the office.
- Assist with office event planning, scheduling across multiple calendars, and ad hoc yearly projects, such as client gifting needs.
- Collect research and candidate information. Maintain accurate spreadsheets and databases, updating contact information to maintain accurate records.
- Schedule candidate interviews and handle all interview preparation materials.
- Prepare fee agreement letters for new clients.
- Document all candidate information.
- Compile, edit and proofread marketing emails, job descriptions, candidate documents and any recruiting related materials.
- Maintain office supplies, organize files, and distribute mail.
About the Culture:
- Competitive compensation package, including medical benefits and 401K.
- Opportunity to grow your professional skills.
- Chance to work in a collaborative and fun professional environment.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Detail-oriented. You are highly organized, pay close attention to detail and possess strong active listening skills.
- Approachable. You have excellent interpersonal skills and work well with others.
- Communicator. You have exceptional writing and proofreading skills. No error gets past your eyes.
- Tech-savvy. You have strong experience using Microsoft Office software. You operate cleanly and swiftly managing information within a database.
- Academic. A Bachelor’s degree is required. Minimally one year of experience within recruiting, preferably within a law firm.
- Determined. You enjoy going above and beyond, providing excellent resourcefulness and operating in a proactive manner.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.