$140,000 – $160,000
Are you an experienced Practice Group Coordinator or Manager looking for a step up in your career? As the Practice Group Manager for this established DC law firm, you will have diverse responsibilities associated with the day-to-day functions of the Government Contracts and Labor & Employment practice groups. The ideal hire is a highly organized and innovative professional with superior communication skills and a proactive mindset.
About the Job:
- Work closely with the Finance Department to develop financial reports, monitor financial performance metrics, and identify trends that require action.
- Collaborate with department leaders and business development professionals to establish goals for the year.
- Partner with the recruiting team to support lateral associates and first-year associates joining the practice groups.
- Assist the Talent and Inclusion Team with completing annual evaluations, ensuring that appropriate training is developed, and that morale and attorney engagement is supported.
About the Culture:
- This global law firm offers state-of-the-art facilities and promotes hard work and professional development.
- Work with the best and brightest attorneys in a firm that offers a collegial culture and opportunities to get involved in community service projects.
- Benefits include wellness programs, cultural events, social activities, and a hybrid work from home policy.
- Experienced. You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) or more years in a law firm practice management position.
- Detail-oriented. You are highly organized, pay close attention to detail, and possess strong active listening skills.
- Team oriented. You are excited about working and collaborating with a diverse team and enjoy a team environment.
- Proactive. You enjoy going above and beyond and understand the importance of hard work.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.