$55,000 – $75,000
A prestigious Washington, DC law firm is seeking an experienced legal administrative assistant to support a busy partner with a blend of office and personal projects. In this role, you will take a lead role in managing a busy travel and meeting schedule and providing top notch organizational and right arm support. If you are someone who can juggle multiple projects with a sense of urgency to make your partner’s life easier, this is the role for you!
About the Job:
- Arrange and coordinate complex travel arrangements, itineraries, and reservations.
- Prepare expense reports and track and enter attorney’s time into the firm’s billing system.
- Run errands in the local DC metro area, pick up lunch and dinner for the partner, manage personal finances, and maintain personal documents.
- Maintain business and personal contacts and update inventories.
- Assist with various other duties as needed.
About the Culture:
- Prestigious boutique Washington, DC litigation and appellate law firm.
- Staff enjoys competitive salaries, overtime paid after seven hours per day, annual bonuses, and casual dress.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k), flexible spending, pre-tax transit reimbursement account, and paid vacation and sick leave.
- This position is fully in-office Monday through Friday with heavy overtime expectations.
- Experienced. This role requires a four-year degree and at least two (2) or more years of administrative office experience. Prior law firm experience preferred.
- Hardworking. You can manage multiple projects and changing priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Flexible. You can adjust your work style to fit the needs of the people you are supporting. This role requires the ability to work late nights and weekends as needed.
- Communicative. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate quickly and efficiently.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.