Hourly Rate Flexible – Depends on Experience
As the Part-time Grants Assistant with this global foundation, you will be responsible for high-level grant auditing and migration of grant data across technical platforms. You will work closely with the team to assure all details are accurate and tracked appropriately. You are a professional with direct grants experience from a grant-making organization or have worked in direct grants administration previously. Communication is the key to success alongside meticulous detail-orientation in this role. If this sounds like the role for you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
About the Job:
- Transfer data across software platforms, auditing details in full to assure grant documentation is correct, organized and systemized in a new tracking system.
- Provide support and assistance to the internal grant contacts.
- Conduct research on missing materials to finalize grant packages; communicate across internal teams on financial records and time stamps of delivery or follow-up procedures.
- Communicate with internal staff on updates, progress and any questions as they arise to assure the project is moving forward in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain the new internal database to verify the information is accurate.
About the Culture:
- Mission-driven, non-profit work environment.
- Hybrid work model which is remote-friendly.
- Compassionate, driven, and intellectually curious team members.
- 10-20 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
- Degreed. Bachelor’s degree required along with previous grand administration experience.
- Knack for writing. You’d love the opportunity to research, write, and edit documents at your next job.
- Communicator. Demonstrated ability developing good rapport and building relationships all while moving the needle with professional execution.
- Tech savvy. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. You pick up new systems with ease.
- Supportive. You enjoy taking on challenges and can multitask in order to make sure things run smoothly.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.