Salary Flexible – Depends on Experience
This rapidly growing company with an emphasis on sustainability is seeking a Paralegal with prior corporate experience in financial or real estate practice groups. This is a deadline-driven professional with an attention for organization and compilation of legal documents alongside proven strong communication skills when interacting across departmental leadership. If you enjoy working on multiple projects, draft exceptional written material and enjoy taking the driver’s seat on initiatives, send in your resume today!
About the Job:
- Assist legal team with transactional legal document compiling, editing and finalizing, assuring processes are moving forward and meeting changing deadlines.
- Pull and review legal binders and documents with the legal team and counsel, monitoring transactional closing processes and stages.
- Monitor legal calendars of all corporate processes.
- Support special projects delegated by leadership, including but not limited to, real estate and project support.
About the Culture:
- Employee support towards continuing education and professional development opportunities.
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance along with PTO.
- A fast-paced work day with a team spirited culture.
- Report to a dynamic, driven executive who gives autonomy for you to make key decisions.
- Experienced. This position requires previous Paralegal experience, preferably three or more years of experience within transactional, financial or acquisitional groups. Bachelor’s degree in hand.
- Flexible. You understand the demands of legal processes require adjusting your time to meet deadlines.
- Sharp. You are “on” every minute of the day and can keep up with a busy office environment.
- Technology agile. You know the advanced functions of Microsoft Office and learn programs quickly.
- Methodical. You have strong organizational skills and hold yourself accountable to high standards.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.