Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$65,000 – $75,000
This growing finance firm is seeking a skilled and adaptable professional to spearhead projects, organize office procedures and provide support to its leadership team with maturity and impressive etiquette. You will facilitate many of the office workplace processes and own operations functions. The ideal candidate possesses a mature, organized desk with office management and extremely responsive communication skills. This firm has a lot of growth opportunity for an operations-minded professional who seeking a work environment with client-driven down-to-earth professionals.
About the Job:
- Act as the office point of contact for building communication, inbound inquiries, client engagement, and third-party correspondence. Track and organize electronic and paper files.
- Provide drop-of-the-hat assistance to operational needs across the team, seeing no task as too big or too small.
- Offer go-to assistance across the team, including scheduling appointments, meetings, conference attendance details and travel booking.
- Event planning support and facilitation for lunches, meetings and team events.
- Provide ad hoc general support, including but not limited to client research, tracking system data maintenance, compiling and editing of documents and presentations, as well as financial and expense reporting.
- Learn the portfolio of clients and resources the firm offers to best assist incoming inquiries and requests; act as an informed gatekeeper to calls, emails and walk-ins.
- Work efficiently across programs, tracking expenses, payroll and external client contacts and details.
- Confident interacting with external vendor contacts regarding various property assessments.
About the Culture:
- Friendly and casual but professional office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. This role is seeking a degreed professional with one to two years of office management or operational groundwork excited to take on a blended role offering variety in day-to-day tasks.
- Process-driven. Your organization tactics maintain strong workflow and allow for your ability to audit and perfect processes in place to assure highest working efficiency.
- Confidence in communication and outreach. You are practiced in your communication skills and possess mature business acumen.
- Hospitality-minded. You are approachable, warm and look forward to assisting across a team.
- Technically proficient. You are skilled working across Microsoft Office, tracking systems and learn new software quickly.
- Knowledgeable. You are a quick study and always aim to deliver exceptional customer and client support.
- Trusted. You possess strong discretion and organically build strong relationships using genuine people skills.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.