$65,000 – $75,000
As the Operations Coordinator with this global finance firm, you will be providing support to a team of analysts and executives. If you enjoy an environment that will give you a global perspective on finance, this could be an ideal role. The team will depend upon you for a variety of responsibilities and will consider you a key member of their team. This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to work alongside a great group of people in a dynamic environment.
About the Job:
- Schedule international travel and compose detailed itineraries.
- Assist with developing presentation materials for new business.
- Manage the calendars for multiple executives.
- Manage client database and investor contact information.
- Assist with business meeting planning and events.
- Support office coordination and facilitate day-to-day operations.
About the Culture:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Generous paid time off and 401(k).
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Flexible. You understand the importance of responding to adapting needs swiftly and work well under pressure.
- Self-starter. You have the ability to think proactively and work independently.
- Multi-tasker. You know how to juggle the needs of the team while still making everyone feel they are a priority.
- Communicator. You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experienced. Three years of administrative experience. A four-year degree is preferred.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.