Are you an experienced professional with superior communication and organizational skills eager to spearhead a blended role at a great company? As the Office Manager/Executive Assistant, your role requires acute attention to detail, diligence managing a variety of large-scale projects and practiced interpersonal skills. You are the internal and external communicator and manager for operational, event, and administrative tasks. If you are humble, ready to roll up your sleeves, and enjoy taking on administrative work, send in your resume today!
About the Job:
- Facilitate meeting, professional engagements and event preparation materials, day-of agendas and post-event tasks and reporting duties.
- Act as the key office point of contact with external and building vendor relationships, troubleshooting operational needs and spearheading office renovations and buildouts.
- Be an ambassador to the foundations needs; negotiate vendor contracts, monitor and track internal feedback and recommendations and implement operational processes to fit a mission-driven team.
- Maintain an organized space, stocked kitchen and office supply inventory, staying attuned to changing needs.
- Prepare and edit invoices, email correspondence, financial reports, and agreements with external stakeholders.
- Prepare meeting materials, rooms, technology specifics and coordination of scheduling needs across a team, prioritizing shared spaces across the team.
- Support staff members with special assignments and project-management tasks.
About the Culture:
- Mission-driven work environment.
- Flexible work policies; hybrid work model.
- Competitive benefit offerings.
- Compassionate, driven, and intellectually curious team members.
- Boots on the ground. You possess 5+ years of office experience, with an emphasis on vendor relationships and office management. Non-profit, property management or high-end hospitality management are encouraged to apply!
- Powerhouse. You execute tasks seamlessly and enjoy making “to-do” lists disappear.
- Diplomatic. You are an excellent decision maker, actively listen to feedback and implement changes for improvements of the team.
- Engaged. You don’t wait around for instructions from others; you take the initiative to help your team accomplish goals.
- Humble go-getter. You see every new challenge as a chance to prove yourself.
- Tech-savvy. You are proficient across G-suite programs and learn new systems quickly.
- Service oriented. You deliver on your projects using quality customer service to internal and external contacts.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.