Are you an experienced professional with superior scheduling and organizational skills eager to spearhead a blended role at a mission-driven global foundation? As the Office Manager/Administrative Assistant, your role requires acute attention to detail, diligence managing a variety of projects and practiced interpersonal skills. You are the internal and external communicator and manager for operational, event, and administrative tasks. If you are humble, ready to roll up your sleeves, and enjoy taking on administrative work, send in your resume today!
About the Job:
- Manage busy calendars and scheduling tasks, professional engagements, and meetings for senior staff and members of the team.
- Facilitate meeting and event preparation materials, day-of agendas and post-event tasks and reporting duties.
- Act as the key office point of contact with external and building vendor relationships, troubleshooting operational needs when necessary.
- Maintain an organized, stocked kitchen and office supply inventory.
- Prepare and edit invoices, email correspondence, financial reports, and agreements with external stakeholders.
- Organize travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Prepare meeting materials, rooms, technology specifics and coordination of scheduling needs.
- Support staff members with special assignments and project-management tasks.
About the Culture:
- Mission-driven, non-profit work environment.
- Flexible work policies; ability to work remotely as needed.
- Unlimited PTO and competitive benefit offerings.
- Compassionate, driven, and intellectually curious team members.
- Boots on the ground. You possess 3+ years of direct administrative or office experience, with an emphasis on perfection within scheduling matters.
- Powerhouse. You execute tasks seamlessly and enjoy making “to-do” lists disappear.
- Proactive. You anticipate next steps and make sure you’ve got a plan in place to sidestep potential obstacles.
- Engaged. You don’t wait around for instructions from others; you take the initiative to help your team accomplish goals.
- Humble go-getter. You see every new challenge as a chance to prove yourself.
- Tech-savvy. You are proficient across G-suite programs and learn new systems quickly.
- Service oriented. You deliver on your projects using quality customer service to internal and external contacts.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.