$75,000 – $100,000
Are you looking for a fun, challenging, and creative career where you can directly contribute to the success of a law firm? As the Marketing and Business Development Specialist, you will be supporting strategic business development plans and initiatives to increase awareness of this firm. From start to finish, you’ll work alongside this organization’s brilliant team to spearhead pitches, RFPs, and directory submissions. The firm is looking for a detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic, and prior experience in a law firm or transferrable environment. If you are a strong team player who can juggle multiple projects with a sense of urgency, this could be the perfect career move for you!
About the Job:
- Liaise with law firm professionals and leadership to monitor business trends and to identify new business opportunities.
- Manage various marketing campaigns, events, communications, and key account activity.
- Prepare pitches and written proposals.
- Coordinate directory submissions.
- Update and maintain collateral materials.
- Attend practice group planning meetings.
- Develop strategies for participating in major events and sponsorships.
About the Culture:
- International law firm with over 300 attorneys in the Washington, DC office, specializing in several dozen practice areas.
- Staff enjoys competitive salaries, overtime pay and benefits.
- The firm loves to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and special employee events.
- This is a place where you will be fully engaged with the work and able to take on substantive projects.
- Experienced. You have your Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years or more of marketing or business development experience. Law firm, professional services or consulting experience preferred.
- Quality performer. You consistently produce high-quality work in an environment with tight deadlines, various personalities, and multiple projects.
- Team player. You love working in a team setting to see projects through to completion.
- Enthusiastic. You have a great attitude, are highly self-motivated, and can manage stress well.
- Computer savvy. You are an expert when it comes to MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You enjoy and pick up new programs quickly!
- Writer. Your writing, editing, and proofreading skills are on point.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.