Chevy Chase, MD/Hybrid
$60,000 – $65,000
Are you a creative thinker and brand-savvy? As the Marketing and Communications Coordinator with this real estate company, you will assist with creating effective marketing strategies and company branding initiatives. You will spearhead projects such as composing marketing collateral, social medial campaigns, and mass communication outreach. The ideal candidate is someone who has a unique creative approach to tasks and forward thinking but also possesses the technical know-how and attention to detail to support specialized projects. Adobe experience is a plus!
About the Job:
- Assist with strategic marketing plans, implement successful digital marketing initiatives, and promote the overall growth of the company through effective marketing ideas.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral based on company’s specific needs.
- Plan and organize marketing campaigns through seminars, speaking engagements, and social events.
- Conduct brand investment opportunities and successfully enhance the digital image of company.
- Implement content agenda across all social media platforms, websites, and advertisements.
- Manage email marketing strategy and implementation, create unique content across social media pages, and formulate business development campaigns.
- Update and maintain marketing processes and run reports to measure performance and track goals.
- Provide research surrounding continuous business development strategies and track projects across various deadlines.
About the Culture:
- This company shows their commitment and appreciation by offering a strong compensation package, paid benefits, and generous time off.
- Leaders who emphasize a work/life balance and unique opportunities for growth.
- Diploma in hand. A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role alongside marketing experience, preferably within the real estate industry.
- Creative thinker. You enjoy a team environment and actively contribute towards meeting company goals. Learning and implementing accurate branding is very important!
- Flexible. You can work both in a team setting as well as independently to see projects through to completion.
- Strong writer. You have excellent written communication skills and are great with grammar and punctuation.
- Precise. You are meticulous in your attention to detail.
- Technically motivated. You are very confident working across graphic design programs, and learn new systems quickly.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.