$120,000 – $150,000
The Washington, DC office of a large national law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to support their practice. The right candidate will be someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. If you have a deep understanding of litigation practice area protocols and are looking to join a well-respected firm that has exceptional benefits and hybrid work from home flexibility, apply today!
About the Job:
- Prepare legal documents and draft communication for supervising lawyer.
- Perform legal research, oversee junior-level paralegals, and manage case documents.
- Cite-check, proofread, analyze pleadings, and Bluebook legal documents.
- Coordinate legal projects, assist with trial preparation and logistics, and provide general substantive case support as needed.
About the Culture:
- Gorgeous offices and a collegial environment.
- Employees are valued and rewarded with competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance is supported, and professional development is encouraged.
- A hybrid work from home schedule is offered for this position.
- Experienced. You have more than 15 years of experience as a paralegal with case management in a law firm. Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate required.
- Communicative. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player. You are friendly and enjoy working closely with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented. You are incredibly organized and produce quality work.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.