$55,000 – $65,000 plus paid overtime
Are you a college graduate with at least six-months or more years of administrative experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a prestigious law firm in DC? A premier litigation law firm is seeking to add several legal administrative assistants to their team. In this role, you will be responsible for working directly with several attorneys to schedule meetings, finalizing legal documents, coordinate travel arrangements, and assist with general administrative projects. Hardworking candidates with strong academic credentials and solid administrative work experience are encouraged to apply.
About the Job:
- Provide executive level administrative support, including calendar management and travel coordination.
- Follow through on deadlines and deliverables.
- Assist with editing and proofreading legal documents.
- Process attorneys’ billable hours and expense reports.
- Support special projects as needed.
About the Culture:
- Prestigious boutique Washington, DC litigation and appellate law firm.
- Staff enjoys competitive salaries, 35-hour work week, overtime paid after seven hours per day, annual bonuses, and casual dress.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k), flexible spending, pre-tax transit reimbursement account, and paid vacation and sick leave.
- This position is required to be in the office Monday through Friday.
- Writing and editing-whiz. You clearly express ideas in your writing and spot grammatical errors in documents. Strong writing and editing skills are essential.
- Articulate. It is essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy. Strong MS Suite experience desired with fine attention to details.
- Flexible. Availability for overtime is key. This is not a position for clock watchers.
- Experienced. Four-year degree required. Six-months or more of previous legal or administrative work experience is a must.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.