As the Legal Administrative Assistant for the real estate practice group at this fast-growing law firm, you will be providing administrative support and helping attorneys finalize critical documents. You will be interacting with clients, scheduling and maintaining calendars, and providing assistance wherever is needed. If you are motivated and seeking work in a dynamic environment with a driven team, this could be the position for you.
About the Job:
- Manage busy calendars, handling appointments and meetings across schedules, and organize complex travel arrangements.
- Interact with clients by phone, email, and in-person, especially practicing active listening skills.
- Coordinate processing, tracking, and delivery of client bills to ensure timely payment.
- Prepare documents for upcoming meetings, update the team on approaching deadlines, and follow-through with appropriate documentation for casework management.
- Organize and maintain electronic client files and open new client files.
- Assist with legal research, document editing and review and preparing presentations.
- Accurately prepare and send time-sensitive documents, mail and packages.
About the Culture:
- A company focused on employee wellness and offers a free gym on-site.
- Attorneys who love to teach employees and offer continuous training and development.
- Generous compensation with medical, dental and vision insurance, PTO, retirement benefits and encourages professional development.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. The ideal candidate has three years of legal support experience with an interest or experience within real estate.
- Poised. You interact with clients in a professional manner and provide exceptional customer service.
- Tech-savvy. You know the ins and outs of Microsoft Office Suite and can pick up on software systems easily.
- Problem solver. You find solutions for any issues and can tackle problems independently.
- Motivated. You have a can-do attitude and are happy to work with an ambitious team.
- Articulate. It’s essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline-driven. You are confident managing changing deadlines and adapt your priorities to the team’s needs.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.