Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$65,000 – $75,000
This fast-growing and quick-paced real estate company is seeking a polished Leasing Coordinator to support the firm’s Leasing Department. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing financial and leasing documents for analysis, assembling project reports, providing administrative support, and coordinating with the department on various strategy initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role will possess exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and will be able to handle the finer details of complex documents. If you are seeking a role where you can apply your technical and analytical skills while using your interpersonal skills to work closely with a team of professionals in commercial real estate, this could be the role for you.
About the Job:
- Update and analyze documents such as leases, letters of intent, renewal contracts, and other deal-specific documents.
- Run operational reports on lease profiles and sales and gather tenant financial information.
- Provide plan and property information to prospective tenants and work closely with the listing broker team.
- Prepare for annual budgeting by pulling together market comps, income summaries, visuals, and relevant research.
- Frequent use of Microsoft Excel, Adobe and Auto-CAD for inputting data and specialized diagrams.
- Performs administrative functions such as expense reimbursements, travel bookings, and additional duties as assigned.
About the Culture:
- This company offers a strong salary package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), generous PTO, and paid overtime.
- A supportive network of driven professionals and industry leaders.
- A hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of experience in leasing or real estate.
- Well spoken. You can effectively and clearly communicate ideas and have strong written and verbal skills.
- Tech-savvy. A working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe products, particularly MS Excel and Adobe Photo Shop, will be a requirement for this role.
- Organized. You are organized, analytical, and focused in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.