$70,000 – $80,000
As the Litigation Paralegal with this established Washington, DC law firm, you will have the opportunity to work in a team-oriented atmosphere assisting with complex and substantive tasks. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing legal documents and assisting with various litigation filings. This firm offers a great reputation, outstanding benefits, a metro-accessible location, generous compensation, and a hybrid work schedule.
About the Job:
- Ensure proper docketing and filing of legal documents.
- Interact with clients, attorneys, governmental agencies, and accountants on a regular basis.
- Copy and quality check documents and properly distribute them to the attorney group.
- Respond to document requests and maintain case related files.
- Assist attorneys with preparations for meetings and presentations as needed.
About the Culture:
- Support staff are highly valued, and diversity, equity, and inclusion are priorities.
- The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package and perks, such as a casual dress code and complimentary lunches and breakfasts a few times a month.
- A hybrid work from home schedule is approved for this position.
- Experienced. You have at least three (3) or more years of Paralegal experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Detailed. You have a keen eye for grammar and edits when drafting legal documents.
- Tech-savvy. You are proficient in Word, Adobe, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Communicative. You possess great verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Team Oriented. You are friendly, easy to work with, and thrive in a collaborative office culture.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.