$95,000 – $105,000
A global law firm with large offices in Washington, DC is seeking an experienced Intellectual Property Legal Secretary to support their busy practice. The ideal candidate will have strong skills and experience, specifically in patent prosecution working in a large law firm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a hybrid schedule at an outstanding firm that offers professional development and a commitment to diversity. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
About the Job:
- Prepare USPTO filings and update dockets.
- Manage complex projects and deliverables with tight deadlines.
- Edit and file legal documents and maintain client files, both electronic and hard copy.
- Strong knowledge of USPTO website and other patent and trademark resources required, including PAIR, EPAS, EFS-Web, Advanced Patent/Assignment Database Searching WIPO, ESPACENET, Foreign Country Patent and Trademark Office websites.
About the Culture:
- This global law firm offers state-of-the-art facilities and resources and promotes professional development.
- Work with the best and brightest attorneys in a firm that offers a collegial culture and opportunities to get involved in community service projects.
- Benefits include wellness programs, cultural events, and social activities.
- This position has been approved to work from home twice a week after training and onboarding.
- Experienced. You have at least five or more years of law firm experience directly related to patent prosecution. Degree preferred but not required.
- Organized. You enjoy managing projects, deliverables, and deadlines, and have a knack for keeping your team on track.
- Detailed. You know how critical details are to a legal case and place a heavy emphasis on quality work.
- Tech savvy. You have advanced experience with Microsoft and PC software.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.