This acclaimed financial firm is seeking a professional with a team player spirit and experienced quality client relationship building and maintaining skills to join their sharp team! The Investor Relations Analyst provides internal team members with project support as well as financial business development through practiced portfolio research and analysis skills. If you are precise when working on projects, skilled in working with financial reports, practice sound professional judgement, and collaborative across a team, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Study and learn client portfolio accounts to provide accurate and fine-tuned campaigns for investment opportunities.
- Provide scheduling assistance via phone, in-person and virtual meetings for internal and external needs.
- Edit, compose and finalize meeting preparation materials including agendas, documents, reports and booklets with fine attention to detail.
- Using marketing experience, audit and create enriching material for deployment.
- Manage event, seminars and conference materials, including pamphlets, PowerPoint presentations, attendee response tracking, and any ad hoc events-related preparation and follow-up tasks.
- Research, track and manage data and new client prospect information efficiently across internal database.
About the Culture:
- Recognized as best in class and great place to work!
- Highly competitive compensation package including 100% employer paid health coverage, 401(k) matching, PTO, fitness center access and professional development encouragement.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You possess a bachelor’s degree alongside two or more years of experience in a finance role with client-facing interaction and financial research.
- Complex thinker. You have a strong ability to analyze financial data and create action plans for investment.
- Humble confidence. You are professional when interacting with clients, organized in your delivery and always put the client’s needs first.
- Microsoft skilled. You are quick working across PowerPoint, Excel and various Microsoft Suite programs.
- Laser-focused. You are motivated owning projects start to finish and communicate changes and ideas effectively across a team.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.