$80,000 – $100,000
As the International Trade Paralegal with this large national law firm, you will play an integral role in supporting busy attorneys. This firm is looking for a hardworking candidate who has experience working in international trade and enjoys working closely with others in a team environment. If you are looking for hybrid work from home flexibility and a law firm that offers highly competitive compensation and opportunities professional development, apply today!
About the Job:
- Attend client meetings and legal proceedings, coordinate legal projects, and maintain accurate time records.
- Assemble and maintain case related documents, and draft pleadings and correspondence.
- Assist with the preparation of filings, cite-checking, Bluebooking, and online research.
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist the supervising attorney in special projects when needed.
About the Culture:
- Gorgeous offices and a collegial environment.
- Employees are valued and rewarded with competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance is supported and professional development is encouraged.
- This position is approved to work from home two-to-three days per week.
- Experienced. You have at least five (5) or more years of international trade experience in a law firm or legal department setting. Degree preferred.
- Communicative. You possess strong written and verbal communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Organized. You work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and can handle competing deadlines.
- Detailed. You pride yourself on your quality work and an eye for details.
- Flexible. You understand that long hours can be part of the job and can be available for overtime as needed.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.