Montgomery County, MD
$40,000 – $45,000
Would you enjoy a position where you can use your creativity and administrative skills to support a Human Resources Department? As the Human Resources Assistant, it will be your objective to work internally with staff to assist with hiring, benefits administration, and providing a wide range of support across multiple Human Resources functions. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, an excellent communicator and has a long-term interest in human resources. If you are interested in working for a company that offers amazing benefits, great pay, and a friendly environment, submit your resume today.
About the Job:
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Assist with the onboarding process for all new employees and manage annual review process.
- Upload new hire forms and manage files in talent acquisition software system.
- Help to identify talent and schedule interviews with hiring managers.
- Assist HR leadership team with special projects relating to recruiting and benefits.
About the Culture:
- The attorneys and staff are all welcoming and are enjoyable to work with day to day.
- The firm loves to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and special employee events.
- This is a place where you will be fully engaged with the work and able to take on substantive projects.
- Offers a competitive salary, medical, vision and dental insurance, and retirement package.
- Practiced and proficient. You have strong administrative skills.
- People-oriented. You like earning people’s respect and trust by being the go-to person for your team.
- Systematic. You flawlessly follow directions and are methodical when following up on a task.
- Tech-savvy. You can quickly learn new software systems and enjoy using new technology. Candidates who are already familiar with payroll, benefits, or management software will really stand out to this employer.
- Microsoft skilled. You are comfortable working with data in Excel.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.