Salary Flexible – Depends on Experience
As the HR Manager with this international law firm, you will be providing day-to-day HR support and will ensure HR operations programs are on task. This includes implementing best practices in recruitment and providing HR policy guidance to team members at the employee and management levels. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and possesses at least five or more years of experience in a legal firm or professional services HR role.
About the Job:
- Build positive relationships with employees, managers, and lawyers while acting as a liaison between firm personnel and management.
- Educate personnel on the firm’s health and wellness policies including leave benefits, wellness work resources, and accommodations.
- Assist with the performance appraisal process for secretaries and staff, including running reports and following up with individuals as needed.
- Compose and edit training materials, documents, reports and spreadsheets.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and local employment laws and regulations.
About the Culture:
- Staff enjoy competitive salaries, overtime pay, and a 35-hour work week.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, a transportation subsidy, and 24 days of PTO the first year of hire.
- A hybrid work from home schedule has been approved for this position.
- Experienced. You hold a four-year degree and have at least five (5) or more years of experience in a human resources management role. HR certification or advanced degree preferred.
- Trustworthy. You are comfortable with exposure to sensitive, confidential personnel documents, including background checks and disciplinary files.
- Savvy. You are proficient in Microsoft Office and HRIS software.
- Professional. You possess superb written and verbal communications skills and work well in a high-intensity, results-oriented business environment.
- Motivated. You are dedicated to the success of your team and organization. You take pride in your work product and are willing to go above and beyond to provide the highest level of support to the firm.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.