$80,000 – $110,000
As the Patent Foreign Filing Specialist for this Washington, DC law firm, you will be responsible for supporting various high-level clients. Successful candidates should have a deep understanding of the patent application process from start to finish. This firm is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, meticulous, and customer service minded. If you are a seasoned patent professional focused on finding the right fit, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Review, prepare, and submit various documents, including applications, amendments, and petitions.
- Update clients with status reports and respond to client inquiries.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with clients’ and attorneys’ guidelines.
- Review foreign associate bills for services rendered and code bills for accounting.
About the Culture:
- Gorgeous offices and a collegial environment.
- Employees are valued and rewarded with competitive compensation.
- Work/life balance is supported and professional development is encouraged.
- This position is approved to work a hybrid schedule.
- Experienced. At least two (2) years of patent prosecution experience in a law firm. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Motivated. You are hardworking, dedicated, and go the extra mile to get the job done right and on time.
- Professional. You understand the importance of providing exceptional service to attorneys and their clients.
- Tech savvy. You have advanced knowledge of MS Office, document management software, and docketing tools.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.