Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$140,000 – $170, 000
As the Executive Assistant with this fast-growing finance firm, you will be a key component in supporting senior-level leadership. This firm is looking for a trusted professional who can effectively manage the activities across a team of business-drivers with efficiency and grace. This role offers a strong salary package, hybrid work model and a culture that promotes sustainability. If you possess superb client communication skills, operate fluidly across various communication channels and time zones, and enjoy high-functioning environments, this is a great opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Manage scheduling and calendar needs for internal and external meetings, conferences, appointments, and events across a team.
- Facilitate international and domestic travel agendas with exceptional attention to detail.
- Monitor project deadlines, assuring objectives are progressing and initiatives are being met. Maintain open lines of communication regarding changes and project adjustments.
- Conduct research and summarize information for company meetings. Be an active participant and work effectively across senior-level agendas.
- Review, edit, and finalize correspondence, presentations, reports, and spreadsheets pertaining to assigned tasks and projects.
- Understand strategic objectives and deliver key messages. Collaborate well with others.
About the Culture:
- Offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Sustainable company focused on delivering top-quality service to its clients and staff.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have minimally 7-10 years of direct support experience, bachelor’s degree, travel booking for senior leadership preferred.
- Intuitive. You are an active thinker who wants to find the best approach.
- Invested. Committed to the success of the business and clients.
- Sharp. You are “on” every minute of the day and can keep up a fast pace.
- Writer and collaborator. You have a strong writing ability and enjoy finding the best, clearest way to communicate information with leadership and teammates.
- Versatile. You’re a master at juggling tasks and an active participant. You are a quick learner and retain information and instructions effortlessly.
- A+ attitude. You’re always in the right mindset to get the job done and deliver seamless results.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.