$80,000 – $90,000
This non-profit is seeking a proactive Executive Assistant to the CEO for their mission-driven environment. You will be managing a busy and highly complex schedule, and the day-to-day administrative functions for the office of the CEO such as light project timeline oversight and document compiling and editing. If you are a one-to-one Executive Assistant with non-profit experience and are looking for a fulfilling and challenging new role, submit your resume today!
About the Job:
- Organize meetings, calls, conferences, committees and events through perfect phone and email correspondence and management.
- Arrange frequent domestic and international travel including flights, hotel accommodation, and itineraries.
- Assist with creating meeting agendas and following up with other team members as needed to keep projects moving forward.
- Cultivate relationships with other executives as well as with high-level external contacts at philanthropic organizations, clients, funders, and policy makers.
- Provide CEO with support on all aspects, from scheduling to planning of meetings and other events as needed.
About the Culture:
- Office culture that is committed to equality and highly dedicated to their mission.
- Metro-accessible office location.
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Experienced. You have a minimum of five years as a C-suite level executive assistant, preferably in a non-profit space.
- Detail-oriented. You are organized and can multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate. You are results-oriented, ambitious, and hold yourself to a high standard of excellence.
- Proactive. You are a self-starter and capable of anticipating needs.
- Fast-moving. You take initiative, work well across a team and manage projects with strong time management skills.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.