$65,000 – $70,000
As the Executive Assistant to this Government Affairs team, you will be providing indispensable support to an Executive and their team. The team will depend on you for a variety of responsibilities and will consider you a key player in the office. The ideal candidate has experience in the administrative field and has identified they enjoy the work, produces quality work in a fast-paced environment, and has an interest in politics. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn more about government affairs in a business setting and join a team of reputable professionals, this could a great career-advancing opportunity for you.
About the Job:
- Assist with planning business meetings and special events.
- Create and edit business documents and presentation materials.
- Manage the calendars for multiple executives.
- Support the speedy and accurate submission of expense reports and other financial documents.
- Drafting correspondence and collecting data for reporting purposes.
- Support office coordination and facilitate day-to-day operations.
About the Culture:
- Hybrid-style remote work flexibility.
- An opportunity to work with a team who are experts in their field.
- A well-oiled machine with standardized processes and wonderful resources for its team.
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus and a condensed work week.
- Experienced. A minimum of three years of experience. Previous experience working on the Hill or with a Government Agency is a huge plus.
- Attentive to Detail. You triple check your work to ensure no detail goes unnoticed.
- Professional. You are polished and professional in all written and verbal communication.
- Proactive. You understand the importance of responding to tasks swiftly and with little direction from your supervisor.
- Team Player. You are ready to jump in and help the team in whatever way possible.
- People-person. You thrive off working and interacting with others.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.