$70,000 – $90,000
As the Executive Assistant to a Director at this commercial real estate company, you will support a wide range of administrative, operational and project-based tasks. The company is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide a wide range of essential administrative support. The ideal candidate is very business-savvy and can professionally interact with a wide range of internal and external staff. The Director needs an assistant who is solution-oriented and brings focused energy to the task at hand. If you enjoy taking the lead on initiatives, are confident and capable when communicating with others, and can adapt to rapidly changing priorities, then we highly recommend you submit your resume today!
About the Job:
- Stay informed on the status of all projects to answer general questions, proactively respond to issues, and start processes and procedures when the Director is unavailable.
- Liaise with colleagues and the Director to facilitate communication and coordinate projects goals.
- Organize and electronically manage forms, applications, and deadlines.
- Support special projects and assignments as assigned.
- Regularly correspond and work alongside professionals from all areas of the firm, including investment management, business development, and human resources.
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of client-related records and financial reports.
- Deliver exceptional service to all current and prospective clients.
- Prepare, edit, and finalize presentations and reports for various contacts.
About the Culture:
- Employees are generously compensated with eligibility for bonuses based on performance.
- Mid-sized company with a collaborative and fun working environment.
- A company who loves to promote from within and offers a variety of responsibilities.
- Loves to engage employees and have them participate in key meetings.
- Tailored experience. Your previous experience as an Executive Assistant has fine-tuned your scheduling, communication, and organizational skills. Previous experience in the finance or real estate industry preferred alongside a Bachelor’s Degree in hand.
- A force. When you work, you work hard. Your discipline and grit allow you to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
- Tech-savvy. You are comfortable working across databases, including client management software, MS Office Google Drive, Adobe, etc.
- High-touch. You are able to cater to the needs of clients while providing the highest-level of customer service.
- Very proactive. You get the ball moving and make sure deadlines are met on time.
- Detail-oriented. You must be organized and strong communicator.
- Responsive. When it comes to managing communication between groups, timing is everything. You are accessible and timely in your responses.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.