$90,000 – $120,000
As the Executive Assistant to this C-level leadership team, you will play an integral role in administrative support alongside the progression of Executive-level initiatives. The leadership team will see you as a partner in their firm and will have you working closely with external client contacts. This progressive firm is offering a team-based culture and an opportunity for someone to build trusted relationships with high-level, driven experts in their field.
About the Job:
- Organize, troubleshoot and manage complex calendaring and scheduling needs for busy leaders; assuring their time is maximized and prioritized based on client and firm needs.
- Schedule domestic and international travel including multiple stop trips and create detailed itineraries.
- Plan and execute client and team meetings and events.
- Create financial reports by pulling data and consolidating in Excel. Submit expense reports and monitor client invoicing needs.
- Manage client relationships, fostering standing client accounts and building rapport with external contacts; organize contact information for company database.
- Provide extended assistance to the greater administrative support team.
- Assist with business development endeavors for leadership with research, document creation and editing, presentation review and meeting materials.
About the Culture:
- Industry leaders who encourage positive team collaboration.
- Competitive earning potential – ability to earn bonus in addition to base salary
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including 401k, health insurance, FSA and more
- Committed to support. You minimally possess seven years of Executive Assistant experience; preferably across team support and international travel booking experience is a must.
- Connected. You bring A+ customer service into internal and external communication channels and pride yourself in relational skills.
- Malleable. You understand the priorities of your Executives don’t always stay within working hours and make yourself available when necessary. Candidates with previous experience working in a finance, professional services or legal background are encouraged to apply.
- Intellectual written business acumen. You possess excellent writing skills, proofreading abilities and work swiftly and accurately across MS office programs.
- High-touch. You cater to the needs of stakeholders while providing the highest-level of active listening and task ownership.
- Proactive. You thrive on staying two steps ahead and anticipating what needs to get done.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.