$75,000 – $80,000 with Paid Overtime and Bonus
As the Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator with this consulting firm, you will have the opportunity to support a fast-paced team. This Assistant will be responsible for providing necessary administrative support in addition to helping with special projects. Your job will include managing a busy calendar, scheduling domestic travel, and developing client relationships and presentations. The ideal candidate has experience working with clients and supporting the c-suite. If you are an intellectually curious individual who brings a sense of urgency to their work, then we want to hear from you!
About the Job:
- Provide high-level Executive Assistant support by maintaining a busy calendar, managing travel plans and liaising on behalf of the executive.
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations in addition to researching talking points for meetings.
- Develop client relationships by responding to their needs quickly.
- Assist with special assignments as requested by the executive.
About the Culture:
- Known to give employee appreciation gifts and parties.
- Very generous retirement package including 401k matching and profit sharing.
- Eligible for paid overtime and competitive employee performance bonus.
- A fast-paced work day with a team spirited culture.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Experienced. You have a minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience working in an Executive Assistant role.
- Diligent. You can produce quality work in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of important details along the way.
- Inquisitive. You are naturally curious and love learning the ins and outs of the business.
- Poised. You are level headed and can complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.