$32 – $35/hour
As the Executive Assistant with this finance firm, you will be responsible for scheduling, invoicing, and performing personal assistant tasks ranging from scheduling and calendar management to family personal travel itinerary planning and booking. This firm is looking for someone who is professional, energetic, and self-motivated. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would love the opportunity to use your problem-solving abilities, then we recommend you submit your resume today.
About the Job:
- Manage all calendar management, travel, and planning of onsite meetings.
- Assist with creating and editing documents and expense reporting as needed.
- Schedule extensive meetings, personal appointments, travel, and additional events.
- Conduct research and enter data for various special projects.
About the Culture:
- A generous compensation and benefits package.
- Limited travel and overtime.
- An office environment that is unwavering in core values.
- Experienced. You have three or more years of executive-level support experience.
- Flexible. You can balance multiple things at once and prioritize efficiently.
- Tech-savvy. You are very familiar with Apple products and Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented. You are highly organized and love to produce quality work.
- Communication. You are a strong communicator and can relay important information both in person and through email.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.