Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$90,000 – $120,000
As the Personal Assistant, you are a flexible professional eager to take on projects ranging personal travel itinerary planning and booking, event planning, to day-to-day administrative functions and errand running for a busy leader. The ideal candidate has prior blended experience as an Assistant and in hospitality, a strategic can-do attitude and brings an enthusiastic spirit. If you enjoy no two days looking the same, this is a great opportunity for you!
About the Job:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and events across multiple locations for business and personal matters with internal and external contacts.
- Plan and book travel itineraries for business and personal use, including ground transportation, events and accommodations.
- Compose business documents, memos, spreadsheets and reports on projects, including but not limited to, financial reporting, projects and potential new business endeavors.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external staff, and vendors to relay important information and keep track of critical documents.
- Provide Personal Assistant duties such as running errands, purchases, estate-related management and personal schedule management.
About the Culture:
- A generous compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity for true long-term partnership with Principals.
- Family-friendly environment in residential and business office setting.
- Humble go-getter. You consistently bring your A-game; no task is too big or small.
- Dynamic. You bring previous Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant experience to the table from a fast-moving work environment.
- Energetic and eager. You are excited to work and always looking for ways to improve and help.
- Juggler. You enjoy being the go-to person and manage projects, tracking changes in real time.
- Computer savvy. You use Microsoft Suite products with ease.
- Discrete. You are sensitive to confidentially shared information in your role and prove you’re a trusted professional.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.